From Presena glacier to Ponte di Legno without stop!
There are a lot of possibilities for the ski lovers in this ski area: more than 60 miles of slopes linked each other starting from 1.121 meters above sea level of Temù to 3.000 meters above sea level of Presena glacier through Ponte di Legno and Passo del Tonale. The ski area has slopes of all difficulties, and all skiers can find some funny slopes suited to their abilities! In this area you can see amazing landscapes of fantastic slopes “Paradiso”, “Temù”, “Alpino”, “Contrabbandieri”, “Corno d’Aola”… You can find more detailed info in the official of Adamello Ski.
Guaranteed fun for snowboard lover! AdamelloSki offers two exclusive snow park prepared daily to Passo del Tonale:
- Adamello Freestyle Arena: is the snow park closer to 4places chairlift called “Valena”. To half of the area is prepared a chill-out area for relaxing moments between the run with music, deckchair in front of a amazing landscape
- Serodine Snowpark: is located closera the chairlift called “Serodine” is composed by a sequence of 5 balcony where are placed 9 structures, 3 jumps and a beginner area.
Both Snowparks are exposed to the south and sono completamente esposti a sud e allow you to enjoy the sun all day.
- 2 Box
- 1 kink box
- 1 tubone street
- 1 tubone quadro
- 1 rainbow box
- 2 pic-nic table
- 1 tubone double kink
- 1 with flat of 4 mt
- 1 with flat of 6 mt
- 1 with flat of 10 mt
- 6 easy structures
For events details, contests and more info about the snowpark you can visit the il sito ufficiale ! The snowparks are opened for all snowboarders, mandatory helmet.
In the ski area of Ponte di Legno – Passo Tonale there is a heaven for the lovers of Cross-country skiing. The fans only need to choose where do it in one of these structure:
- In Ponte di legno, to Centro Fondo Valsozzine with touristic slopes (2,5 e 3 Km) and a expert slope of 5km. You can find a rental center for rent what you need.
- At passo Tonale you can find the Scuola sci di fondo Monticelli where you can find an expert slope of 5 km, a mid-difficult slope of 3 km and a beginner touristic slope of 2,5 km. At School you can rent all the equipment.
- A few mile away, in Alta Val di Sole you can find Centro Fondo di Vermiglio which offer: ski school, expert slopes, beginner slopes, bars, solarium and a ski rental.
In the ski area Adamello Ski you can do ski mountaineering Nel for fully enjoy the silence and the magic of the mountain. The lifts give you the opportunity to choose from a wide range of itineraries to suit every taste and need.
The lovers of this discipline meet each year for these events:
- Lunarally: the first night race of ski mountaineering. Every year hundreds of fans of this sport can live the magic of the mountain under a starry sky;
- Adamello Ski Raid: is a biennial event where the best athletes compete on a course that embraces the extreme east to west Adamello for a total of 42 km and 3.400 m in altitude.
The Scuola Sci Ponte di Legno – Tonale can support you with expert teacher which can help you to learn or try this fascinating technique of skiing with ancient origins but more and more fashionable!
To explore the mountains while enjoying the beauty of nature just get snowshoes (called “ciaspole”) and go … Easy to use, environmentally friendly and suitable for everyone, ciaspole are becoming increasingly widespread as snow activities available to everyone.
Some paths are possible:
- Val Sozzine (Pontedilegno) – difference 105 m / lenght 6,36 km
- Valbione – Corno d’Aola (Pontedilegno) – difference 64 m / lenght 2,45 km
- Vescasa (Pontedilegno) – difference 98 m / lenght 3,25 km
- Huskylan, the world of this beautiful dogs (Pontedilegno) – difference 79 m / lenght 3,1 km
Dog sledding is an unforgettable experience and Adamello Ski lets you live…
To test a sled pulled by some siberian dog, please contact directly the Scuola Italiana Sleddog Progres di Pontedilegno – Tonale.. Here you have the possibility to become “musher”: a conductors of sleds…